The Smokey Mountains
Taking a scenic drive is one of the easiest and most rewarding things you can do in Great Smoky Mountains National Park. With Stops for Shopping in Gaitlenburg, a show at the Majestic Theater, as well as a tour through steadily changing vistas of Smokey Mountain Park...
• 1 Night at LaQuinta Hotel in Wytheville, VA
• 3 nights in Pigeon Forge at the LaQuinta Inn
• 1 Night at Natural Bridge Hotel and Conference Center
• Breakfast Daily
• Visit an authentic Cherokee Indian Village OR visit Harrah’s Cherokee casino.
• Dinner show at the “Hatfield and McCoy” Dinner Theater
• Scenic tour of Smoky Mountains National Park and the surrounding countryside
• Lunch on your own in Sevierville, TN
(Home of the Dolly